Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New Orleans (French Quarter) Bienville House

bobofoosh
By bobofoosh,
in

I'm not sure what this 3.5* in Downtown would be.

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access.

I thought the Whitney, but then there is a pool. Everything else matches the Bourbon Orleans but that is squarely in the FQ.

Any thoughts? I'm thinking the Whitney must have added a pool, but it's not listed on the Wyndham website

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I dont' believe the Whitney has a pool, so that should rule that out as a possibilty.

I noticed on HOTWIRE for these dates that there are higher rated hotels at less cost than this one... is there a particular hotel you're looking for or trying to avoid?

Let us know what it is you are looking for regarding this stay and we'll try to help find your best deal.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So you could safely bid 4* in the CDB zone on Priceline and not risk the Hyatt or the Park Plaza (formerly the Radisson) which are both rated 3*... unless either of them have been upgraded to 4* and not yet reported.

On the otherhand, both of the hotels you mention are in the CBD, correct? So why not avoid the area completely and bid on Priceline for the French Quarter?

Another suggestion would be to try for the Astor Crowne Plaza for $109/nite. It's listed as 'on request' which means EasyClick will need to contact them directly to see if they can get any additional rooms at the $109/nite rate, but we've seen them be able to get additional rooms at this property in the past. A few months ago it was going for a bit less and was a very popular choice due to the GREAT REVIEWS.

Let us know your thoughts and what direction you'd like to head and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]