High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Any idea which resort this is? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am looking for either the Hyatt or Westin resort in Ka'anapali - Lahaina from 6/30/10 to 7/5/10 for around $150.

I am also looking for either a Resort or 4 star hotel in Waikiki Beach from 7/5/10 to 7/8/10 for around $115. Of the following Waikiki Beach hotels, Hyatt, Sheraton, or the Westin, which one is the best?

Please advise on a strategy I could use to get the desired hotels at around my desired rates for both Ka'anapali - Lahaina and Waikiki Beach.

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread... but only one stay per thread. As such, we'll use this thread for all posts regarding the Maui leg of your trip... feel free to start a NEW TOPIC for your Waikiki stay.

For Maui (and it applies to Waikiki as well) you can't use PRICELINE and target a specific property in the zone... you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you select. Are you willing to accept any Resort rated property in the zone?

If not, then HOTWIRE may be a better option as you can often take an educated guess as to what you may receive based upon the amenities shown before your purchase (or at least figure out what it's not, if there is a hotel you're trying to avoid)

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]