Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying hotels Santa Monica

aeronan
By aeronan,
in

Hi these hotels are listed on Hotwire for the Santa Monica - Venice - Marina Del Ray area. Any idea which ones they might be?

Dates: April 17-19, 2010

4* $185

Near beach

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

High Speed Internet Access

3.5* $189

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Thank you.

4* $185

I can't get a clear match for this. But my guess would be the Sheraton Delfina without the Smoke-Free amenitie icon.

3.5* $189

Best guess would be Hotel Erwin

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

I was hoping to get cheaper than $189/night. Tried Priceline last night & bid $125 for 3.5. But it got rejected. Got the Embassey suites booked as a back up for $166 night. But I'll likely keep trying Priceline bidding over the next couple days. I have 7 days to cancel Embassey before the Apr 17 check-in. But starting my travel today so bidding time will be limited. I'll let you know the outcome.

Thank you for your help!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for closing this thread with your decision for this trip.

Please note as per our support page that we're an affiliate of the Embassy Suites as well as most other major hotel chains and online travel agencies... if you didn't, please check, and use, the links there when available.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]