Hotwire Hotel: 5* Phoenix (Scottsdale) InterContinental Montelucia Resort and Spa

DawnMarie
By DawnMarie,
in

I need help to id a North Scottsdale condo shown at $68 for 4/14/10. Amenities shown are: Condo, Resort, 1 Bed Suite, Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, 24 hr Front Desk, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf Nearby & Kitchenette. It is a 3.5* property and downs a 100% customer rating...with nothing shown as a Trip Advisor rating. Please help!

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

I'm sorry to say a 3.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property. Sorry I could not be of more assistance

If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Any plan B?

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

I'm sorry to say a 3.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property. Sorry I could not be of more assistance

If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Any plan B?

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

I guess since I was inquiring about 2 different properties, I thought I should have 2 separate posts, especially since one is a condo and the other is not. Sorry!

The 3.5* hotel I saw when I tried the search had Resort as an amenity, but not Restaurant; the rest of the information is the same, however. If this is the hotel you saw as well, and you simply made a mistake when you reported the amenities, then my best guess is that the Orange Tree Golf Resort has been downgraded to 3.5* because of the current closure of its restaurant.

I don't have a good guess for the 3.5* condo. If forced to, I would guess the Scottsdale Links Resort, but that's purely a shot in the dark.

I finally booked my 1st night of my 3 day trip....patiently waiting for this resort and hoping the rate would come down and it finally did. 3/13/10 I booked this same resort for 2 days later at $162 and today I got it for $108. The resort website shows a rate of $339! The amenities shown were: Resort, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Spa Services and Children's Activity Program. The TripAdvisor rating was 4.5* and the customer satisfaction was shown at 90%. I do have to move between but don't mind that either. I am very pleased with this rate and with both Betterbidding.com and Hotwire.com!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]