ATL 2 day Compact Car Rental - advice needed

ccgw
By ccgw,
in

Right now Hotwire offers rate of $55.95 per day for total of $154 for a two day Compact car rental.

What should be a reasonable / smart starting bid and incremental bidding with Priceline?

Thanks.

On Hotwire, price for COMPACT dropped to $51 per day, MIDSIZE $52 per day. What should be a reasonable bid????? as now time is running short!!!!! :)

Board moderator thereuare is not currently available to offer a bidding strategy. My best guess at this point in time would be $17, and if not accepted, then $22.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purcahses and searches.

Thank you for your reply. I had tried at that level and was rejected. up to the price of $40 for a mid sized car.

I just checked Hotwire and Hertz, and Hertz is opening the "flood gates" by dropping their rates quite significantly two days out from car pick up date down to $21.5 if you prepay for a mid sized car. Can't go wrong with that!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]