Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Evansville Jameson Inn

NiceMann
By NiceMann,
in

Been trying to search everywhere to see what the 2.5* Hotel is in Evansville IN. It shows Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, and Internet.

I usually stay at the LaQuinta on the East side but this is a much better price at $36.00 per night. It says it has 95% recommendation. I would just hate to buy this room and it ends up way on the West side of Evansville.

Anyone have any luck figuring this one out yet.

There is also a 2* with Breakfast and internet for $39. That wouldn't be too bad either if I knew what it was.

Thanks for any insight!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, these properties have not yet been ID'd, and the amenities are common to quite a few hotels in Evansville. The La Quinta, Jameson or Fairfield seem like possibilities, but again, it could be a different property.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, these properties have not yet been ID'd, and the amenities are common to quite a few hotels in Evansville. The La Quinta, Jameson or Fairfield seem like possibilities, but again, it could be a different property.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Yeah I was thinking it would be LQ or Fairfield but it says the La Quinta brand is considered a 2* and the one that has the matching specs is a 2.5* Also the Fairfield East or West doesn't match the 3.5 rating on tripadvisor. Jameson matches the tripadvisor (as well as LQ) but I never seen the Jameson.

Appreciate your insight though.

Well I can confirm it now. It is Jameson Inn. Now for sure how I feel about it, but hey it's booked now. Was hoping for LQ. Saved me about $100 over my reservation at LQ and it's only about 7 additional minutes away.

Here goes nothing, hopefully this place isn't a dump.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you also please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Let's hope you get a nice stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

It is for April 20-24. Guess I can't complain too much, I got the room for $36 a night when they advertise it for $79.99 a night on all the hotel websites including their own. So I got it for $190 less (with tax) then someone just booking directly for any other site.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Jameson Inn was a decent place to stay. I liked the free WiFi (got decent speed, was able to watch Netflix Streaming movies). It looked remodeled in the last couple of years. Hotel staff was decent. I was afraid of the traffic with it being off of Greenriver Rd, but they had a stop light. Also it was back behind the Bob Evan's so it blocked the sounds.

The breakfast wasn't that great, but hey it was free. They had an older CRT TV (at least it was 27"). The thermostat on the AC was messed up. It couldn't come on when needed and it would be freezing and it would click on. Learned the right temp to set it to after the first night so it wasn't that bad.

It isn't really a romantic place for couples but other then that I would recommend it to anyone else.

Overall if Hotwire gives the same price I will be going back there.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]