Hotwire Hotel: NYC 2/12 Advice

larnold202
By larnold202,
in

Hi. For a one-nighter in Manhattan this Saturday (Feb. 12), Hotwire is giving me several options and I'd much appreciate some expert advice.

The ones I'm looking at include:

MTC, 4*, restaurant, fitness center, $195

MTC, 3.5*, boutique, business center, $169

MTE, 4*, customer favorite, restaurant, fitness center, spa services, business center, $207

MTE, 3.5*, restaurant, fitness center, high-speed internet, business center, $209

Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not sure of those MTC properties, but the 4* MTE is a match for The Drake and the 3.5* matches the Roosevelt. (for the money, the Drake is a better deal in my opinion).

If you book thru Hotwire please use THIS LINK to start your purchase.

As another option the Millenium Broadyway is available for your dates for $199/nite.

Let us know whatever you decide to do and/or if we can be of additional help.

PS- one additional option, if you don't need to be in Manhattan itself and budget is a consideration, is Jersey City NJ. We've see the Hyatt in this area come up for this date, although that bid was placed about a month ago... however, there is a chance that you could stay here for a fraction of your NYC cost, and there is a PATH train right near the hotel that will take you into NYC in 10-15 minutes. Let us know if this is an option and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the follow-up and letting us know how your plans ended up.

Your post is an excellent example of why it's important for users to 'resolve' their posts, as now other users who are looking for NYC know to give QUICKBOOK a look, especially when other services aren't coming thru for them.

Enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]