Hotwire Hotel: 4* Kaanapali Area Hotel - Maui

dannyjak
By dannyjak,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above matches previous reports for the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel so that would be my best guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There isnt much choice, just 1 hotel at the moment, should I expect more will come up?

HOTWIRE will only show one hotel at each star rating per zone... the hotel with the lowest rate is the one offered. If another offering is to present itself, this one will no longer be offered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Both the Hyatt and the Sheraton have been reported with the amenities above, except for the Smoke Free icon, so i'm guessing either of these to be likely. I'm not sure if the standard rooms at the Hyatt are all smoke free, so i'd slightly favor the Sheraton for this one... and i would exclude the Westin either (which is also smoke free and the amenities are very close to the above as well)

Rooms booked thru PRICELINE and HOTWIRE are for "standard" rooms... if you're not happy with the room assigned you can try to work something out with the hotel, they may give you something nicer just for asking, they may require an additional fee, or they may not be able/willing to accommodate your request for an upgrade (even if you're willing to pay for such)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 1 month later...

This stay is still 7 months away... if you've made other plans for this trip what did you end up booking? If you've canceled the trip please state so in a reply... if you're still looking for accommodations please continue this thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

4-star hotel in Ka'anapali

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Beachfront

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

?The smoke free rooms is leaning me toward the Westin or Sheraton? Both are smoke free, but which would have laundry facilities?

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]