ATL Atlanta --> LAX Los Angeles

liveonboca
By liveonboca,
in

I booked in January 4 tickets to LAX from RSW via ATL for $186 each on Delta, so we are all set to leave this week.

Now comes my oldest daughter, 21, in college who at first could not go, but now can and WANTS TO GO TO LOS ANGELES!

I looked at all the discount travel sites and was getting rates for flights from $500 to $800 RT or so from ATL (where my daughter is in college).

Tonight, I started my bidding on PRICELINE, at $250 to LAX, I automatically received a notice that if I increased my bid to $369 I could get a ticket, I did not fall for that, so I kept rebidding with $10.00 increments, adding Orange County, Ontario, Burbank, Long Beach. Then I increased my bid to $300 by including the red eye option.

Finally, the $300 was accepted (with tax $341) for ATL-IAH-LAX with very short layovers via Continental and NOT red-eyes. She leaves at decent times (11am from Atlanta, and on the return, 2:45pm from LAX).

When I went on the Continental site, that flight is their lowest fare at $829!

Thank you PRICELINE and Better Bidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]