Charge for Hotwire and Priceline?

jaw7373
By jaw7373,
in

Both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE have their own fees which they include in the line "fees and taxes".

With PRICELINE if you enter a city, select a star rating, and enter a bid amount (NOTE: before you enter any credit card info) on the next page you'll be shown how much the total of your purchase will be, including the fees and taxes.

With HOTWIRE if you select an offering by clicking the CONTINUE button, on the left side of the page you will see a breakdown of the total charges, which has a fees/taxes line item.

Exactly what area(s) and dates are you searching for? Can you use this HOTWIRE link to access their front page?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have used that link and it says it is continuing my last search. Maybe a security problem? I am looking for a room with double beds in the Fort Lauderdale Beach area. Thank you

Where is the bidding option on Hotwire? I feel so dumb.

Also, it does not give me a check out date place so I can pick for just one night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]