Priceline Hotel: Hotel@MIT envy

petunia
By petunia,
in

Hotel@MIT is a nice hotel in a great location. It's near the subway that takes you to Boston in a jiffy. I'd really like to get into this hotel for a week stay in March. I haven't gotten a bid accepted up to $70. Any idea what might be going on? Time of year? They've dropped off the hotel list? Any chance I'll have better luck closer to the check in date?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not checking back to the site. I do appreciate your reply. I'm looking for march 18-26. I can't be very flexible on location. I need a location that's both cheap and accessible to downtown. I know Hotel@MIT would be good. Hyatt Downtown and Hyatt Harbourside (Logan Airport) would also be good, but they seem riskier--more 4*in these areas, harder to ensure the location.

The Hotel @ MIT is sold-out for the check-in/check-out dates above.

Have you tried EasyClickTravel (opaque and non-opaque properties... use the dropdown menu on the left of our EasyClickTravel Search Tool for identfication of the opaque properties) or HOTWIRE (where you may be able to identify the hotel beforehand)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]