Hotwire Hotel: Help with Disneyland South hotels

unclebob
By unclebob,
in

Hello,

My family and I will be traveling to Anaheim from May 21-26. I have three hotels I'm considering from HOTWIRE listed in Disneyland South and I was wondering if anyone could help ID them.

1. 3* rating. Disneyland South. $45/night May 21-26. Rooms are non-smoking and include: complimentary breakfast, swimming pool, laundry facilities, and high-speed internet.

It says 70% of people recommend the hotel.

2. 2.5* in Disneyland South. $49/night on same dates. Rooms include: complimentary breakfast, fitness center, swimming pool, laundry facilities, and high-speed internet.

It has no review information.

3. 3.5* in Disneyland south. $79/night same dates. Rooms include: fitness center, swimming pool, and high-speed internet.

80% of people recommend the hotel.

BTW, I've used HOTWIRE for years and I just discovered this site today. What a great resource! I wish I had known about it years ago.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding... we're glad you found us! :)

For your HOTWIRE search above, how many rooms/adults/children are you including on the search? Let us know and we'l have a closer look at the properties above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you use PRICELINE, note that you're only guaranteed a room for double occupancy, which means you could receive a room with only one bed. Fortunately the hotels in this area are geared towards families so many of the rooms can accommodate quad occupancy, but it's still a risk you'll have to decide if you're willing to accept.

Best guess for each of the properties above:

3 - Cortona Inn and Suites upgraded to 3* level?

2.5- Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove OR Ramada at the Convention Center

3.5 - Sheraton Garden Grove Anaheim South

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you use PRICELINE, note that you're only guaranteed a room for double occupancy, which means you could receive a room with only one bed. Fortunately the hotels in this area are geared towards families so many of the rooms can accommodate quad occupancy, but it's still a risk you'll have to decide if you're willing to accept.

Best guess for each of the properties above:

3 - Cortona Inn and Suites upgraded to 3* level?

2.5- Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove OR Ramada at the Convention Center

3.5 - Sheraton Garden Grove Anaheim South

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thank you for all of your help. I'll let you know how it goes if we decide to use HOTWIRE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]