Hotwire Hotel: 4* Minneapolis (Downtown) Hilton Towers

merlesgirl
By merlesgirl,
in

Hi there,

I am a newbie looking to possibly make my first hotwire purchase. We are looking for a room for one night on March 27 (saturday). A four star came up for $55 with fitness, restaurant(s), business centre and high speed. My guess is the Radisson, Westin or Hilton Marquette. Does the price/timeline provide any other clues to you experienced travelers out there???

PS

500+ reviews and 4.5's across the board

Congratulations on your success!

Although not one of the hotels you were expecting, looks like you're still quite pleased with the results and that this will work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this new amenity combination for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi:

I appreciate that there was no tripadvisor review ratings quoted but did they indicate the Hotwire recommended %?

I have seen a property recommended in 90% of customer reviews at the same $55 price level but I have also seen one occassionally at this or a higher $66 price level with the same amenities but just 80% recommended. I am trying to assess whether your hotel was the 80% recommended one and therefore whether the higher rated hotel may be the other Hilton (Marquette) or even Westin etc. based on the recommended %.

Thanks!

There are two Hiltons on Marquette. One of them is called "The Marquette", and it's 710 Marquette Ave. The other is the big one, "Hilton Minneapolis", at 1001 Marquette Ave.

I'm guessing you stayed at The Marquette, at 710 Marquette Ave, is that right? (I'm planning a trip to Minnie, although it's still a ways off in the future, just doing some early research...)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]