Hotwire Hotel: Please HELP ID 3* & 3.5* in ORANGE COUNTY Disneyland South & N

doogiehowser_md
By doogiehowser_md,
in

We are a group of 2 families consisiting of 4 adults 2 children and 1 Infant under 1 yr tracelling to California for 10 nights in Disneyland and then 2 nights in Santa Monica and 2 nights in Hollywood. Our dates are

Anaheim - Disneyland - Check in 9 May Check out 19 May 2010 - 10 nights

Santa Monica - Check in 19 May Check out 21 May 2010 - 2 nights

Hollywood or Beverly Hills- Check in 21 May Check Out 23 May 2010 - 2 nights

I have done a search on Hotwire for the 2 rooms and not Priceline as I am a little scared about the whole double occupancy thing and having 2 kids and an infant, might be a bit risky.

Done a search for Anaheim - Disney South for 5/9/2010 - 5/19/2010 - could you please ID1. 3* $44 per night - Non smoking rooms, Complimentry breakfast, Pool, Laundry and Hi Speed Internet. 70% recommended

2. 3.5* $129 per night Non smoking rooms, Fitness Facil. Pool & Hi Speed Internet 75% recommended

Anaheim - Disney Nortth for 5/9/2010 - 5/19/2010 - could you please ID

3. 3* $49 per night Non smoking rooms, Gym, Pool, Resteraunt, Business, Laundry & Hi Speed Internet 85% recommended.

Santa Monica - Marina Del Ray for 5/19/2010 - 5/21/2010 - could you please ID

4. 4* $106 per nite. Beach nearby, Smoke Free, Fitness Centre, Pool, Resteraunt, Hi Speed Internet 60% recommended

5. 3.5* 129 per nite. Beach nearby, Fitness Centre, Resteraunt, Buisness Centre & Hi Speed Internet. 65% recommended.

6. 3* 132 per night. Ocean front, Comp. Breakfast, Business Centre, Hi Speed Internet, Golf & Tennis. Not reviewed.

Hollywood for 5/21/2010 - 5/23/2010 - could you please ID

7. 4* $139 per night. Bed choice, Fitness Centre, Pool, Resteraunt, Business Centre & Hi Speed Internet. 70%

Beverly Hills - for 5/21/2010 - 5/23/2010 - could you please ID

8. 4* 99 per night. Boutique, Smoke free, Fitness Centre, Poool Resteraunt, 65% recommended

9. 4.5* 149 per night Fitness, Pool, Resteraunt, Business Centre & Hi-Speed Internet 90% recommended

10. 3.5* 119 per night Fitness, Pool, Resteraunt, Business Centre, Hi Speed Internet 65% recommended.

I know its a long list but I really appreciate your help. We are coming from New Zealand so its a huge trip for us all.

Thank you so much for your help

Please use separate threads for each leg of your stay.

We'll start with the first portion of your trip, Disneyland from 5/9-5/19:

Done a search for Anaheim - Disney South for 5/9/2010 - 5/19/2010 - could you please ID

1. 3* $44 per night - Non smoking rooms, Complimentry breakfast, Pool, Laundry and Hi Speed Internet. 70% recommended

2. 3.5* $129 per night Non smoking rooms, Fitness Facil. Pool & Hi Speed Internet 75% recommended

Anaheim - Disney Nortth for 5/9/2010 - 5/19/2010 - could you please ID

3. 3* $49 per night Non smoking rooms, Gym, Pool, Resteraunt, Business, Laundry & Hi Speed Internet 85% recommended.

1. these amenities match the Cortona Inn and Suites, but this property was last reported to the board at the 2.5* level. I'm going to speculate that this has been upgraded to the 3* level and that would be my best guess for this one.

2. matches the Sheraton Garden Grove Anaheim South so that would be my best guess here

3. best guess is the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim, although i'll add a secondary guess of the Hotel Menage, as it's believed that this property has been downgraded to the 3* level (although the TA information doesn't match for the Hotel Menage as well as it does for the Holiday Inn, so the Holiday Inn would be the better guess for this one)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]