Priceline Hotel: 2* Lexington (Lexington-South) Extended StayAmerica Nicholasville Rd

coachk34
By coachk34,
in

2* Lexington, KY Extended Stay America-Nicholasville Rd. $35 (April 10).

I had really hoped to do better, but after several days of attempts this is what I ended up with. Very busy weekend in Lexington with the Toyota Bluegrass Stakes going on at Keeneland. (Hopefully the accelerators on the horses will have been fixed).

As always the PRICELINE link above was used.

Congratulations on your success!

Rate looks pretty good for 'normal' demand times... even better given the racing event taking place during this time.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice place for an overnight stay. I had called ahead to get a room with 2 beds and was told that would be fine. When we got there they did not have a room with 2 beds, so they gave us two rooms with one bed each. Looks much newer on the outside than the inside. All in all very nice, and could be rated about a half star higher.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]