on beach

fittness center

pool

restaurant

business center

high speed internet

golf

tennis

I would love to go for the condo, but I am concerned it will be too far from the beach.

Any help greatly appreciated

For the condo, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the condo, if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

this is what shows

]

3-star hotel in Myrtle Beach North

This hotel features the following amenities:

Near Beach

Property is located within easy walking distance of a beach. Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies. Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies. Condo

Condos are typically larger than a hotel room. Most condos offer separate sleeping and living areas and a full kitchen or kitchenette. Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Condo

The Condo property appears to be a match for the Kingston Plantation Condos, which would be downgraded from the 3.5* level it was previously reported to the board, and that would be my best guess for this one.

The hotel property has not yet been identified.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your purchase with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

The issue is it is a regular room not a condo. I expected a kitchen, etc. Called Kingston and they said they do have "condo" rooms, but Hotwire assigned me one of their regular rooms.

When booking this it was very important to me to have use of a kitchen because of some health concerns. We try not to eat out if possible.

Called Hotwire and they said they only promise the property is a condo but not that our room will be a condo. Very misleading.

Also, the Hotwire posting said this property is near the beach. Kingston said we have an Oceanview standard room. Definitely not complaining about having an ocean view, but it leads me to believe it is the wrong property alltogether. When I mentioned this to the Hotwire rep she got an attitude with me and told me she wold call the property and ask them to move me to a non-oceanview standard room. Very diplomatic huh?

The customer service people are very rude and not helpful. I am at a loss for what to do. Is there someone further up on the chain of command to appeal to for help?

HOTWIRE's customer service is actually very good (for the most part)... perhaps you got somebody who was in a bad mood or having an 'off' day.

I'd call back and ask to speak to a supervisor, explain that you bought this property due to the Condo aspect of it since you have dietary issues, and find out that you didn't receive a condo type room at all.

Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]