Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Airport PHX) Embassy Suites 44th St

fredmartens
By fredmartens,
in

This is the third year in a row I have placed a Hotwire "bid" for the 3-1/2* at the PHX Airport and have received the Embassy Suites at 44th St. This year's bid was placed on 12 December 2004 for a stay March 18-21, as a group of us are headed down for Spring Training. Total was $61 per night, $210.95 for 3 nights incl. fees. I've also bid the 3* at PHX and received the Holiday Inn nearby, which I thought was a total dump, even for $44.

This really is not a "bad" property, I'd take it any day over the PHX ES on Thomas Road. The accesss to freeways and Sky Harbor is terrific, and I've never had any problem with "the neighborhood". I will say that the breakfasts have been very subpar...quality of food was poor last year to the point where several of us went elsewhere and paid for breakfast. Pool is adequate, staff is decent, suites are decent and IMHO this is an unbeatable deal for a suite during Spring training.

Thanks for the info about this property.

Can you please add the amenties that Hotwire showed before purchase. You can still view them by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of their home page.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy the baseball games and have a great stay... i'm sure it'll be nice coming home from the ballpark to some free drinks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]