Hotwire Hotel: Charleston 4 * Historic District 4/12-4/13/2010 ??

missbsmom
By missbsmom,
in

Help

1 night April 12, 2010

I am trying to figure out which hotel this might be in Charleston that showed up on my seach at Hotwire.

4 star , Rate $86.00

says property offers:

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Hi Speed Internet, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby.

I thought it might be the Holiday Inn, but the Golf nearby has me questioning that.

Are you still seeing this property on a current HOTWIRE search... as my search for your dates show a different 4* hotel in this zone which is priced much higher than the above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing this listing when I search either, I'm seeing a more expensive listing w/breakfast and other icons - and I'm not seeing a 4* in this zone when I search for more than 2. A 4* in this zone w/Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Hi Speed Internet, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby has not yet been reported to the board.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases.