Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Quality Suites

hweisner
By hweisner,
in

I need help identifying this 4* Fort Lauderdale Beach area hotel. Stay is from 5/16-5/21 and recommended by 95% of users. Amenities are as follows

Oceanfront

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

• 3 weeks later...

Im hoping it identify this hotel for stay between 5/19-5/25. Amentities are as follows:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Recommended by 85% of people and over 300+ reviews.

Based on this and looking trip advisor i thought it might be the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Any suggestions?

Im trying to figure out what this 3* downtown disney area hotel for $39 a night is. Im booking 5/19-5/25. Amenities are as follows:

Complentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

Laundry Facility

High Speed Internet Access.

It is recommended by 85% of customer reviews. Thanks!

Im trying to figure out what this 3* downtown disney area hotel for $39 a night is. Im booking 5/19-5/25. Amenities are as follows:

Complentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

Laundry Facility

High Speed Internet Access.

It is recommended by 85% of customer reviews. Thanks!

It's a match for the Country Inn and Suites. Don't forget to use the HOTWIRE link to book this :)

hweisner,

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same dates.

AmynJason,

The board would be happy to help you. But please start a new topic for your own stay as this thread will be used to reflect whatever the OP ultimately does for his/her stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Unfortunately a 2.5* with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board, and as these amenities are common at most 2.5* hotels in this area, i don't think we'll be able to gain much insight into this one based upon the information provided by HOTWIRE.

HOWEVER, if you change your search to 4adults/0children a 'new' 2.5* hotel appears in this zone with the same percent recommended and number of reviews, with: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry and a TA rating of 3.5/5.0. This is a match for the Orlando Vista so that would be my best guess for this one. Given the similarities to the 2adult/0children offering i'll speculate it's the same hotel being offered, but if you're interested in this property it would be better to purchase as 4adults since that is the 'stronger' match for this property.

I also think the Regal Sun Resort is available for $39/nite, just a bit more than the 2.5* above, but the Regal Sun has a very good 4.0/5.0 user view rating.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Change your search to 2adults/2children and a 3* in the Lake Buena Vista zone appears for $39 with:

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet, Tennis, Childrens Activities

This matches previous reports for the Regal Sun Resort and that would be my best guess for the property above.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Booked the 3* Quality Inn and Suites Lake Buena Vista for $54 a night from 5/19-5/23. Recommended by 85%. Amenities were

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Parking

Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Condo

Used the HOTWIRE link. Thanks for your help. Might get another hotel for the rest of the trip or stay with friends.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]