Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Minneapolis (Downtown) Hotel Ivy

rocco46
By rocco46,
in

I have come across a price of $113 a night for a 4.5* Minneapolis Downtown hotel. It has all the amenities of the Graves 601 (Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Spa), but also lists the "Golf Nearby" amenity. There are currently no 4.5* Minneapolis Downtown hotels listed here on betterbidding.com. Does anyone have any idea if the Graves 601 has recently been moved up from 4 to 4.5 stars? And they have added "Golf Nearby"? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.
... and your searches too!

Are the amenities above the only ones you're seeing for this 4.5* offering, as the 4.5* which appears in this zone when i search HOTWIRE for your dates has more than just the 5 you have listed.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is what I see: 4.5 star Downtown Minneapolis area hotel - Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Spa Services

I didn't include the Smoke Free Rooms amenity earlier; to the best of my knowledge, all Minneapolis hotels are smoke free, so I neglected to mention that. What I have listed above is everthing I see about this property.

I went ahead and made the reservation for this property and discovered it is the Hotel Ivy, a very nice hotel in downtown Minneapolis. I just posted the win on the Hotwire forum.

Should this hotel now be added to the list of Hotwire hotels for Minneapolis (Downtown)? I don't know how that all works...

By the way, if anyone is interested, my total cost is $132.91.

Thanks for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you are pleasantly surprised with the results and this property will work well for your plans.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]