Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) W San Diego

exemd
By exemd,
in

I am trying to book a hotel walking distance from the Convention Center 5/2-5/7. There is a 4* Hotwire hotel in Downtown/Harbor Island area with Gym, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet, Golf, Tennis and Spa for $99. Please help me identify it. Also, what do you think are my odds of getting something nearby if I shoot for 4* in Downtown & Harbor Island at Priceline?

Thanks very much.

Ernest

The above matches previous reports for both the Manchester Grand Hyatt and the W San Diego, so either of these would be likely. The 4.0/5.0 tripadvisor information suggests the W San Diego is the more likely of the two, so that would be the better guess, imo.

I think PRICELINE would be too risky in this instance since the zone includes the area up by Harbor Island (the Sheraton si a frequent win in the zone) and you're trying to pinpoint a specific location within the zone (which you can't guarantee thru either service, but at least take a guess when using HOTWIRE)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]