Help getting from ICT to SEA 7/19-7/24

pistol23
By pistol23,
in

I have never bid for airfare before so I wanted to have an opinion before I bid. We are flexible with our times and lay over options, so that is not a problem. I am wondering what our starting bid should be (tickets are $299 base price currently). Also I have read the thread on rebidding but am still a little confused. Can you clarify how to do that if we only have one airport in Wichita?

Thanks!

You should be able to begin your PRICELINE search for other nearby cities (not necessarily airports) and bid again immediately.

So if your first bid is entered using Witchita --> Seattle and is rejected, you can close the browser and start over with a different nearby city, such as Haysville --> Seattle OR Witchita --> Bellevue, and still select the same airport pair as you had previous bid. Since you're beginning your search with a different city pair, it's viewed as a new bid.

Does this make it clearer?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Right, but just to be clear... you're still selecting Witchita Airport for your airport each time.

If you're bids are being rejected then at the moment your bids are too low, but as i've mentioned in a few threads recently, the discounts available on airfare are usually not that great... what is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]