Priceline Hotel: Advice for NYC accommodations with Kids

peakay
By peakay,
in

Hi there,

My wife and I are taking our daughters ages 10 and 12 to NYC the 2nd week of March. I normally use better bidding and priceline to get lower cost rooms in NYC and need some advice.

With the kids, we really need either a large room with separate bedroom or two rooms that would be adjoining. We currently have a cancellable and high priced room at a mid-town hilton, but my questions are...

- Can anyone recommend a place wiht large rooms or that is otherwise kid and budget friendly?

- If I priceline 2 rooms at a time, is there any way that they can be guaranteed to be adjoining? We simply can't do it any other way....we need space form them, but can't have them down the hall or on another floor.

Any recos you have are much appreciated... thanks!

Please provide a follow-up to your prior Priceline Hawaii thread (please post what you decided to do for that stay within that thread.) Then reply to this thread and we will be happy to look into the above. Additionally, in regards to the above NYC stay, please provide exact dates of travel and desired budget/zones/star rating.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

OK, just posted a follow up on the hawaii thread...sorry about that!

We are staying from April 8-12. My wife and I plus two daughters ages 10 and 12. Desired star range would be 4-5 star (accounting for priceline star deflation) and under (way under if possible) 400 for either a suite with at least one bedroom or two adjoining rooms.

Any way to subscribe to get updates when new posts are made??

Thanks!

PRICELINE won't guarantee that the two rooms will be adjoining (or even adjacent) to each other, so that doesn't seem like a realistic option give your needs.

I would try some of the Affinia properties, which for the most part are hotels converted from apartment buildings, so the rooms are much larger than a typical NYC hotel room.

Good luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]