Last-Min flights from MSN, WI Area to RSW

Travel Joe
By Travel Joe,
in

Hello!

I'm looking to buy 5 tickets from MSN, WI to RSW (Ft. Myers, FL) from approx 3/26-4/3 or 4/4. We are willing to fly out of MSN, MKE, MDW, OSH, ORD or RFD

priority order is (1)MSN, (2) MKE, (3) OSH, (4) MDW or (5) ORD but price is the driving factor.

Here's what I know based upon price comparisons through the forum's pricechecker.

MDW-RSW 3/26-4/4

MKE-RSW 3/26-4/4

MSN-RSW 3/26-4/4

ORD-RSW 3/26-4/4

• Priceline: Same as MDW for Air Tran
  • Travelocity: 738+42 - Jet Blue
  • Expedia: 660+46.50 - Jet Blue with Connect in NYC for 6h & 30 min

I'd love to keep this to $300-$400 a person. The perfect dream world is $250+50 in fees. I know that this is spring break and higher fees for a "captive" market, but these list prices are insane during a down economy.

Also, is it better to wait until the last minute on the gamble that the airlines have seats to fill?

Any thoughts or tips would be most appreciated.

Thanks! Joe

Getting great deals on airfare has been tough for the last few years as the airlines have reduced flight schedules and frequency, leaving fewer and fewer empty seats on airplanes to sell at deep discounts.

With the expensive prices above i'm doubtful the airlines have many empty seats they're 'desperate' to fill at this point in time.

Follow the techniques in this Priceline Airfare Bidding thread to learn how to get multiple bids within the same bidding session... then simply start low and increase your bids $10-$25 per attempt until you reach your maximum bid.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]