Hotwire Hotel: 4* montreal

livsamismum
By livsamismum,
in

Done!
Please check our support page for your future hotel direct purchases.
Our dates will be March 19-21st.
Are you still seeing the original property above on a current HOTWIRE search... i'm not seeing the previously listed property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, the occupancy difference can bring up different HOTWIRE offerings...

The amenity combination for the 4* matches multiple properties... the Embassy Suites, Le Centre Sheraton, Hilton Bonaventure, Hyatt Regency, InterContinental have all been reported with this amenity combination in the past, so any of these would be my best guess.

The 3.5* matches previous reports for the Delta Montreal so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]