High-speed Internet Access

Thank you!

Best guess for each follows:

3.5-star Downtown Toronto East area hotel $59

Delta Chelsea

4-star Downtown Toronto East area hotel $89

Sutton Place Hotel Toronto

4-star Downtown Toronto West area hotel $94

Hotel Inter-Continental Toronto Yorkville, Inter-Continental Toronto Centre, Renaissance and Sheraton have all been reported with this amenity combination (and note that on my current search for your dates i'm seeing a different 4* hotel offered in this zone)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply.

I ended up got Sheraton for $80 from PRICELINE.

You are aware that the Sheraton Toronto has recently started a price gouge practice for Priceline wins. They will assign the smallest room with only a single double bed and if you want a larger room, you'll have to fork out an extra $C 20+tax to "upgrade" to a king or 2 double bed room!

You are aware that the Sheraton Toronto has recently started a price gouge practice for Priceline wins. They will assign the smallest room with only a single double bed and if you want a larger room, you'll have to fork out an extra $C 20+tax to "upgrade" to a king or 2 double bed room!

Just curious about this. Has this happened alot recently or has it common practice now? I am staying there tomorrow night and will not be impressed if this is their new policy.

It happened to me on a recent stay. Please report back so we can have more data.
Unless you're referring to your Priceline London win, please share your win(s) with the board... so we can have more data.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It happened to me on a recent stay. Please report back so we can have more data.

Well, I am disappointed to report that what Aralos mentioned is true. The Sheraton only gave us the double bed option at check in yesterday. I realize that Priceline's policy only guarantees room for two adults but in all of my times using Priceline, I have been given an option between different beds if available. We checked in mid afternoon and the lady at the counter commented they were very busy that evening but it was clear there were plenty of people to check in after us since it was only 3:30 pm. Because I am 6'6, I always ask for a larger bed if available and in this case, when I kindly asked for a queen or king bed she said that for Priceline users are given a double bed and other customers get priority on bed types. She did say that for an additional $20 more she could offer a king bed. It is still a good deal compared to the hotel's rates but this definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth for the Toronto Sheraton.

Of course given the hundreds of dollars we have saved over the years using Priceline, I will not hesitate to continue using them BUT I will try and steer clear of the Sheraton when possible.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]