Hotwire Hotel: NYC Midtown South 3.5* No Amenities Feb 11 - 13

viaja1
By viaja1,
in

I am planning a New York trip Feb 11 - 13. A search on Hotwire of Midtown South shows a 3.5* hotel with no amenities for these dates as a Best Value. Any ideas on which hotel this might be? I am wondering if it could be the Roger Williams, though then it would presumably at least include Boutique as an amenity.

I wouldn't even try to take a guess at this... i often wonder just how many rooms hotels that show no amenties book thru Hotwire in a year. (and then i'd like to meet those that book them!)

Looks like there are plenty of OTHER OPTIONS, like the Sheraton and the Roosevelt, each for about $25 more per nite.

The Millenium UN is also available for $167/nite thru QUICKBOOK.

If you're willing to split your stay you can get the Inter-Continental Barclay for your first nite and then one of these ohter options your second nite.

Let us know if we can be of more help and let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare, thanks for getting back so quickly. Yes, I realize that there are various other options. I have booked the Roger Williams through a Travelzoo discount code for $179 a night with a room upgrade and breakfast included, no booking fee. A terrific hotel. I was just checking to see if I could do better for the same quality on Hotwire. It doesn't look like it, but I will continue to check over the next several days. Thanks again for your input.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]