Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* (Waikiki Beachfront) Hilton Hawaiian Village

shifp
By shifp,
in

I'm pretty sure you have this on your list already but it can't hurt..

I got this on hotwire for Oahu Feb. 20th - 24th

Customer Favorite! Read reviews

Selected amenities include: Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby.

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results.

It's important to post results, even when hotels already appear on our lists, as it 1) confirms that the ratings, amenities, etc have remained the same and 2) gives an idea of how often certain hotels are won.

Thanks for adding your latest win to the board and have a great time in Hawaii!

PS- i think the full list of amenites is: Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Children's Activities. Could you confirm this by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of their home page... their results page can only show eight amenity icons and i believe that's why you missed the others. The icons after eight can only be seen by clicking the "Show Full List of Amenities and Pictures" (or something like that)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You are correct.. The complete list has Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center.

By the way, this is a fantastic site! I've used this to book 4 hotels this month and I was happy with all.. I will update the other locations (Miami Beach and Los Angeles) with my other wins..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]