Hotwire Hotel: 2*- Mayaguez - Isabela area $66 3/16-3/17

camachc1
By camachc1,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been identified or reported to the board. A guess would be the Howard Johnson Downtown Mayaguez, but that's just a guess based upon the amenities shown, although the TA information matches as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately this 3* has not yet been reported to the board either.

We don't see much activity in this area so i wouldn't expect this property to be reported in the next few days. Somebody else may be able to offer their own opinion if they know this area, but I gave it my best shot above and don't think i'll be able to offer any additional insight.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
If i were to take a guess i'd say the Villa Montana Beach Resort would be among the likely candidates... but i'm far from certain.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes.

Decided to not go with Hotwire afterall. Thank you for all of the information though. I stayed at the Pedregal in Aguadilla. They had a $59 a night special during the week.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]