Hotwire Hotel: Identify 3* Chicago Mag Mile hotel

collegekid
By collegekid,
in

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me identify this 3* Chicago Magnificent Mile - Streeterville Hotel. Unfortunately I'm not getting the same option of the 3.5* hotel that many identified as Embassy Suites, and the only other option besides this in the area is the 4.5* hotel for $150/night.

3*, $75/night, from 6/17-6/20. Amenities: fitness center, high speed internet.

75% recommend, with 50+ reviews. The reviews show 4/5 on condition of hotel, quality of service, room comfort, and room cleanliness, and 4.5/5 on location.

I checked out this link: Hotwire Hotel List Chicago

But since it was posted in 2003 I thought that the hotels may have changed, and I'm a little worried about what might be considered 3*.

Thanks!!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The list was originally posted in 2003, but is updated whenever a new hotel is reported.

This listing would likely be the Inn of Chicago. Personally, I would rather try bidding for a 3.5* in the River North/NMA area on PRICELINE to see if anything at that level in the River North/NMA area will accept for the same price before accepting the possible Inn of Chicago via HOTWIRE.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]