CA Orange County Quality Suites Anaheim Stadium (Orange)

dragonman64
By dragonman64,
in

Here is my brief review of Quality Suites Anaheim Stadium or Quality Suites Orange.

Contrary to the less than pleasant twin reviews in tripadvisor, you'll be happy to know that we enjoyed our stay in said property. Except for a few minor kinks that I'm sure wouldn't spoil your stay, the place provides spacious accomodations that are neat and clean. Yes, the furnishings will do good with some upgrades but are ok for the meantime. And also, the surroundings are wide and airy, while free parking is convenient. Breakfast is the usual, but a couple of hot items are served like eggs and bacon or eggs and ham or sausage. With car rental in tow, the location is very central. One exit to Disney. Very close to the Block of Orange, and a lot of dining options plus shopping. I-5 freeway entrance is right outside the place.

For the runners, cyclists, joggers out there, there is a neat path where you can do your exercises two short blocks away. I believe it can reach about 21k in total.

Want to know what one of the minor kinks is? One of the front office guy, Raymond, has a weird sense of humor that might not sit well with some. His moodiness can be odd. But if you hit it off well, chances are that you will get an early check-in, on top of getting one of the preferred units.

I'm happy with the hotel. But my mom is significantly happier! Ask to be placed in any of the 13 apartment bldgs. except 3, 4 or 5 because they are the closest to the road.

p.s. I did get the hotel from Hotwire, but booking with them directly will almost always get you the same rates.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]