Hotwire Hotel: Need Help IDing Charleston Hotels

wernsk
By wernsk,
in

I know these hotels haven't been formally identified yet, but any idea what they might be?

Dates 3/27-3/30 (2 rooms/4 adults)

3 * North Charleston/Airport - Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Hi-Spd, Golf, Tennis - $68

2.5* West Charleston - Smoke-Free, Comp Brkfst, Fitness, Pool, Business, Laundry, Hi-Spd - $75

Always appreciate your wisdom and help:-)

Neither property has been identified.

I don't have a guess for the airport property, but if i were to take a guess on the 2.5* i think the Comfort Suites West Ashley is a pretty good fit and among the likely candidates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks very much for your insight on the 2.5* West Charleston hotel. We're taking my parents on a road trip to the South Atlantic states so I may have questions on hotels in other cities as well. This is the first trip we've taken where we will be 'winging it' by reserving our hotels as we go. I'm trying to do as much HOTWIRE hotel research as possible before we leave.

I promise to use the HOTWIRE link on the board when we book at each location and try to follow up here while we're traveling as to which hotels we get with details. Otherwise, I will follow up when we return. You've always been so helpful over the years. I owe you (and the Better Bidding crew)!

This is the first trip we've taken where we will be 'winging it' by reserving our hotels as we go. I'm trying to do as much HOTWIRE hotel research as possible before we leave.

I understand you're trying to do as much research before your trip, but there is a very high likelihood that the hotels which are appearing today won't be those which are offered when you're en route and ready to commit to a purchase.

With your plans so open/flexible... would a 2* hotel at $100+ seen like a viable option?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, open and flexible to a point, but I get what you are saying. I've received lots of travel advice that says to avoid North Charleston (because of distance and rush-hour traffic) and rather stay in Ashley River or Historic downtown. In case the West Charleston hotel isn't available by the time I'm booking, I was trying to see what a back-up option in Ashley River might be.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]