Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Star Downtown St. Louis

newby
By newby,
in

A property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board, HOWEVER...

If you change your search to 2adults/2children a 'new' 3.5* hotel appears in this zone for the same price with:

Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet

This matches previous reports for the Sheraton City Center so that would be my best guess for this one. Given the same price point i think this may be the same hotel as your previous search, with that offering 'hiding' some of the amenities. However, can't be certain of this so if you are interested in trying to target this property, it would be better to purchase as 2adults/2children since that is the 'stronger' match for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually, I'm hoping to avoid the Sheraton City Center. I've stayed there before and like the hotel, but it is not nearly as convenient to Busch Stadium as some of the others (Crown Plaza, Hyatt, Drury, Hilton). I guess we will see. I'll be sure to use the HOTWIRE links when/if I make the purchase. I'll let you all know what I find out.

• 4 weeks later...

The Sheraton City Center is actually the hotel I am looking to get for the same dates the person before me listed 5/14-5/16. I want to book with them regardless even if I have to take the hit and pay the money to do it on the Sheraton site. But if anyone knows for sure its the Sheraton I would love to do it through hotwire and save the cash.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]