Priceline Hotel: South Bend

rrratina
By rrratina,
in

Greetings:

I am going to bid either here or hotwire on a 3 star in South Bend, Indiana. I do not know what bid to start at? I would prefer a 3 star in the downtown area but as far as I can tell, the Marriott does not have a continental breakfast?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

There is no way to guarantee (or try for, really) a particular amenity (such as breakfast) on PRICELINE. I would suggest looking on HOTWIRE and seeing if any listings are showing a free breakfast icon. When I search for 22nd-28th, I see a 2.5* for $39 (the price you see may differ) on HOTWIRE in the South Bend-Notre Dame-Mishawaka zone that does show a free breakfast icon for $39.

Would this be of interest?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Unfortunately, the Hyatt Place does not appear to be showing for these dates. It looks like part of your message is missing (?)

PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy, while HOTWIRE guarantees bedding for the amount of people in the party (searching for more than 2 will guarantee more than 1 bed (2 beds or 1 + sofabed.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Are you only bidding on PRICELINE for one room? Are you willing to accept the risk that you receive a room with only one bed?

HOTWIRE may cost you a little more than PRICELINE, but you'll be able to search for up to quad occupancy per room (vs. only double occupancy via PRICELINE)

Have you search HOTWIRE for your dates for quad occupancy to see if anything appears within your star rating, zone, and budget?

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

As far as I know, the Inn at Saint Mary's (on US 31 & Douglas Road) across from Notre Dame, still offers a complimentary full breakfast buffet. Last time I stayed there (2008) they offered it with the room charge and it was excellent. I believe they are a 4 star hotel...very impressive rooms. Mine had granite countertops, jacuzzi, 2 flat screen tv's, etc. and they called it a "standard" room type.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]