Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) Sheraton Back Bay

Rhine-and-Roses
By Rhine-and-Roses,
in

I am looking for a hotel for the 18th-26th of November in Boston. Am seriously considering taking what I believe is the Sheraton, but will probably wait until Monday or Tuesday, hoping the price will go down a couple of dollars to what I saw it last week. I will use your HOTWIRE link.

In the meantime, I used the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and there appears to be a mistake. A one-night stay for the Ames in January 2010 shows up all the way until my trip in November. Maybe someone can adjust it?

Am seriously considering the $20 wrapped around the credit card at check in for such a long stay, particularly since this hotel did not thrill me last time I stayed. Has anyone used it at this particular hotel?

Decided to see if price had gone down today and it had. I used your HOTWIRE link for the Boston Sheraton Hotel for November 18-26th at $84 per night, $113 fees, total about $785.

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

I booked for two adults and two children, which was $2 per night less than two adults.

I'll be at a conference at the Hynes Center during part of that time, so I am quite pleased to get this price at the conference hotel. I am surprised they had rooms available on Hotwire before the conference hotel reservation times had expired. Less than 1/2 the conference price, and an appropriate price for the hotel, in my opinion.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]