Hotwire Hotel: 4* (Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South area hotel) $62

jocks98
By jocks98,
in

I am traveling to Washington D.C. with my wife and 2 children (5 and 7 years old). I did a hotwire search for Washington D.C., 2 adults, 2 children, 1 room, for the dates March 20-March 25. I need help identifying the following hotel:

4*Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South area hotel

Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurants, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

Recommended in 85% customer reviews

Price 62.00 per night

There are also two other hotels I am considering

2.5* Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South area Hotel

Fitness, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Kitchenette

Price 62.00 per night

3* Reston - Sterling - Dulles Intl Airport IAD North area Hotel

Fitness, pool

Price 47.00 per night

Can anyone help me in identifying these hotels? Obviously I am leaning towards the 4* hotel. My primary concern is that the hotel is close to the metro station. I will be going into D.C. every day to go to the National Archives, and my wife/kids will be sightseeing. We will be using the metro quite a bit so I hope to be within walking/shuttle distance to a station.

Thanks for any help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

4*Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South area hotel

Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurants, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access

Recommended in 85% customer reviews

Price 62.00 per night

We have not yet seen a 4* property reported in this zone... the Crowne Plaza or Hilton upgraded to the 4* level and a new Internet icon added would be a possibility, but can't say with any degree of certainty.
2.5* Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South area Hotel

Fitness, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Kitchenette

Price 62.00 per night

The Candlewood Suites with the addition of a Kitchenette icon since previously reported would be my guess.
3* Reston - Sterling - Dulles Intl Airport IAD North area Hotel

Fitness, pool

Price 47.00 per night

No guess.

Any thoughts on what i believe to be the Comfort Inn in the Alexandria-Old Town zone for $76/nite? The hotel website mentions a complimentary shuttle to the metro station.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]