Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Covington-Riverfront) Embassy Suites

JenBH
By JenBH,
in

I'm trying to find the great deal that others found for the Embassy Suites in Covington, KY.

Other posts have said they saw "suites" listed under the amenities, but I can't seem to find any hotels listed as suites.

I see one 3*(Cincinnati River Front Hotel) for $77 and I see a second 3* listed for $54 (Cincinnati Intl Airport CVG - Florence area Hotel.) Any guesses which one might be the Embassy Suites?

I know there's no guarantee, but so many other people have had luck getting the Embassy Suites, that I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get it, too!

Doesn't seem like people are getting Embassy Suites with Priceline.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Only one property shows at each star level per zone - unfortunately, the ES may not be showing for this date. The amenities that have been reported with the ES can be found in the site's Hotwire Hotel List for Ohio.

What are you looking for in a hotel for this stay - do you need the ES in particular?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

What are the amenities showing with each of the two listings you are seeing? Unfortunately, I don't see what would appear to be the ES showing for these dates when I search, but if you would like me to try to ID what listings are showing, please provide the list of amenities showing with each listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I've thought about it and since I'm pretty set on Embassy Suites. I'm traveling with 4 kids and by the time I factor in paying for breakfast I think it might be worth just booking with them direct.

I think this might be the first time I've booked without Priceline / Hotwire in 5 years!

Booked for 4/2 - 4/3, 2 adults-2 kids.

2 rooms

3* Embassy Suites Covington Riverfront

$59.00 each room - $137.89 w/tax ($68.95 each)

Amenities:

>Suite

>Complimentary Breakfast

>Fitness Center

>Pool(s)

>Restaurant(s)

>Business Center

>Laundry Facilities

>High-speed Internet Access

>Golf Nearby

When I first started researching and making plans, this hotel was not on the Hotwire list. I waited a few days and re-checked and it was on there.

I'm so happy to have had the help of Better Bidding!

Thanks!

Used the Betterbidding HOTWIRE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results. The included breakfast definitely comes in handy with a family of four!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]