Hotwire Hotel: St. Lucia hotels

dwarftosser1
By dwarftosser1,
in

Haven't seen many posts about St. Lucia.

I've seen 4 properties on Hotwire. We figured out one of them and booked, but seek any insight on the others.

The 4.5* hotel is the Jalousie Hilton Resort & Spa

Bay Street Le Gallerie PO Box 251

Soufriere,

Saint Lucia

(758) 456-8000

We booked via Hotwire for three nights in the February high season at (an expensive-but-still-$50-less-than-the-next-best-deal) $297/nt less than a month before the trip.

In our efforts, I also saw:

3* All-Inclusive at about $400/nt;

4* beach-front property at with a kid's club at $191/nt;

2.5* "near" the beach at around $75.

Can anybody identify any of these other properties?

And has anybody had any problems with their Hotwire booking in the Caribbean?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please include the dates of your stay and all the amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase for the Hilton... this will best help others identify it in the future for there may be, now or in the future, more than one 4.5* hotel in the area. You can still view the amenities by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of HOTWIRE's home page.

For help in identifying the other properties, please provide all of the amenities associated with them as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hilton was secured for the period Feb 12 - Feb 15, 2005

Amenities:

- Resort

- beachfront

- restaurants

- pools

- fitness center

- Spa

- Children's Activities

- Golf

Amenities of the 3-star all-inclusive

- resort

- beachfront

- food and bevergaes included

- water sports

- evening entertainment

- daily activities included

- pool

- spa

- fitness center

Amenities of the 2.5* hotel

- near beach

- airport shuttle

- restaurants

- pools

Amenities of the 4* aren't 100% clear (hotel not offered right now), but I remember they did include the standard upscale items (pool, restaurant, beach) as well as a children's centre.

Please see the information in this post regarding Hotwire and seeing eight HOTWIRE AMENITY ICONS... can you confirm that the Hilton also shows a Tennis icon when looking at the full list of amenities. You can click the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of HOTWIRE's home page to see the amenities from your purchase.

Can you also confirm that your amenity list for the other hotels is complete, given this new "8 amenity icons" information. I think i may know one of the hotels, but can't say for sure as there are more amenities that you show. What are the date(s) of the stay your still searching for?

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]