Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial District) Langham Hotel

Markar
By Markar,
in

I also stayed at the Langham expecting the Intercontinential. We were somewhat disappointed. The TV was an old analog...we wanted to relax and watch the Olympics. We couldn't look out at the city because the lace curtain was permanitly closed. We had other issues as well. When we first found out we scored the Langham we were very pleased...a new place to try, but instead we received a whole new appreaciation for the Intercontinental.

So I thought for sure I would be getting the Intercontinental based on the info I had been reading here (I'm not laying blame, just a heads up for future reference), and to my surprise I ended up with the Langham.

Not a bad hotel for the price: $151 after taxes & fees, just a moderate disappointment.

The amenities listed were exactly the same as Intercontinental:

Amenities Listed:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

I made sure to book throught the HOTWIRE links at the top of this site. I really appreciate all the helpful information I find here.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay at this property. :)

Can you confirm the price paid (pre-tax) for this hotel and the date/s of travel (so that this win can appear in Betterbidding's Calendar of Wins feature)? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]