Hotwire Hotel: 4 Stars, Downtown - SoHo area Hotel

nimy
By nimy,
in

This would likely be the Millennium Hilton. Do you need to be in this particular area? Prices seem more reasonable in the Midtown area.

If you do need to be in this area, there is a 3.5* for $118 (the price you see may vary slightly) with Fitness Center, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry. This would likely be the newer World Center Hotel. While not a 4*, this newer 3.5* seems like a better value for less than half the price of the 4*.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Oh thanks AaronJB! Thought we gotta start a new topic for different hotel. Not sure if I want to risk it. My friend just stayed at Sheraton n didn't like it. Also checked out Sheraton rate on Expedia and the price is lower I think. Does the price get better for the last minute deal?

Will let you know what I decide:)

The price could go lower as you get closer to your stay... or it could go even higher! It all depends upon how expected bookings and cancellations come in relative to expectations. See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more info on this topic.

What is it that you're looking for from this stay?

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases and searches.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's my first time in NYC. In fact, I already booked the Strand for $233 a nite but want to see if I can find a better price via HOTWIRE. Though I'm pretty fussy so don't know if I'll like surprise. Plus I've booked Westin on that wknd for a promotion rate so I'm looking for sth. different with a deal.

Just checked again and the one with the bed option is gone. How about this one;

Midtown East area Hotel 4 and 1/2* for $280 with

Fitness,

Restaurant,

Business center,

High speed internet access

Spa

I think it's a matter of discount and what not knowing is worth and that is going to be different for different people (understandably so.) My guess for the 4.5* would be the Benjamin.

Coupon code FABSAVE10 works for the Stand on Orbitz, and it has a $244 non-refundable rate on Orbitz - $219.60 after tax.

A cheaper deal on Orbitz for a nice, well-reviewed, boutique property would be the Affinia 50 ($228 - 10%). Expedia has the well-reviewed Kimberly for $179 (coupon code 10WINTER takes $10 off) non-refundable and a studio suite for $209 non-refundable (-$10 using the coupon.)

Please use the site's HOTWIRE, PRICELINE or Orbitz.com pr Expedia.com links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]