AZ Tucson Hilton El Conquistador North

rc408
By rc408,
in

I've stayed at this resort several times and have never had a problem. The decor is Southwestern and the rooms have couches, chairs and coffee tables, some have wet bars and walk in closets. The corner rooms are bigger with extra ammenities. The views of the mountains are beautiful and all rooms have a patio or balcony. There are several pools but the only one I visited was the main pool in the center of the complex. It is good sized with an outside snack bar/bar for burgers, etc. You can order from your lounge chair or sit at the tables. There is a new water slide that empties into a seperate pool and a baby pool that are new.

There are several restaurants in the main hotel with a steakhouse down the hill a short walk. The Steakhouse has live entertainment but the food was overpriced and just ok. One of the restaurants had a live jazz band during one of my visits. In the large lobby there is a coffee & liquor bar as well as several shops.

The other amenities I have not used (Golf, horseback riding, etc.) so I don't have info on those. I believe the horseback riding is off site through a private stable.

Make sure you have some sort of transportation if you want to go anywhere because there is absolutely nothing with walking distance.

I do enjoy staying at this hotel when I get it on Priceline and have never had a bad experience with the staff or rooms.

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]