Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Victoria Magnolia Hotel And Spa

kats6776
By kats6776,
in

I'm a little bit confused about the possible 3* hotels in Victoria, BC. Four Points Sheraton Victoria Gateway is listed as a possible 3* hotel on the list and people have posted that they won this hotel, however, if you look at the map for Area 2 - Victoria, this hotel is outside the highlighted area. Am I going crazy? (I don't want to get this hotel because they don't allow pets, so if it's not included, I'll bid on a 3*, as my bids for 4* are not being accepted.)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel does appear to be outside of the zone, but the reported win of this property is HERE and it was posted 6+ months ago... it's possible that the zone boundaries have changed to no longer include this property.

I will add that it's very risky to use PRICELINE in a location such as this one with lots of hotels as you could ultimately receive an unforeseen hotel which doesn't work for your plans.

Ultimately it's up to you, but you may also wan to consider HOTWIRE where at least you can take an educated guess as to the hotel you may receive, thereby determining if if is pet friendly or not.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]