Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Oklahoma City (North) Courtyard North

hottieandginger
By hottieandginger,
in

My girlfriend and I are also surprised. (She's from OKC.) PRICELINE says the average retail price for that weekend is $209/night. At $90, I'm still less than 50% of the average retail price.

Our desired budget is $70/night -- we'd ideally be in OKC North -- OKC works if we can get better pricing in OKC.

Cars are also more expensive than usual. I'm wondering if the NCAA tourney or some other event is happening that weekend.

Thanks

I realized that the NCAA tourney is in town on the 18th and 20th. We just picked an expensive weekend.

I bid on 3* hotels. Started at $50 in OKC North, added $10 (OKC North+OKC), added $10 (OKC North+OKC+Quail Springs) and added $10 in free zone ($80 total).

Won the Courtyard Oklahoma City North in Quail Springs for $80. The cheapest "rack rate" on the Marriot website is $129, so happy with the result.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to get a nice deal at this property during these busy dates... the NCAA Tournament certainly explains the higher than usual pricing.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]