Hotwire Hotel: 4* Detroit (Birmingham-Troy-Madison Heights) Townsend Hotel

FSUMike
By FSUMike,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but i don't think it's the Townsend.

Is this the only hotel you're willing to stay at in the area? What is your current rate for this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the response. My current rate is $220/night. I am very familiar with the area because I grew up there and will be staying at the Townsend due to the proximity to the wedding reception. Some other wedding guests who need rooms may be willing to take a risk using HOTWIRE, though.

I agree that it may not be the Townsend since I would expect more amenities, but I can't seem to figure out which other hotel it may be. There aren't that many hotels in the Hotwire map for Birmingham - Troy - Madison Heights. I can't seem to find any on Tripadvisor that have 4 stars and 4.0/5 Tripadvisor rating other than the Townsend.

HOTWIRE and Tripadvisor may rate the hotel differently, thus this property may be a 3.5* rated at Tripadvisor, so you'll need to expand your search. Also, the Tripadvisor user review information is not dynamic and updated in realtime, it's only update about once per month (sometimes more / sometimes less). However, this means that the 4.0/5.0 may have been accurate at the time of HOTWIRE's last update, but the actual rating at this property may be a little higher or lower, thus needing to expand your search even further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]