Priceline Hotel: Waikiki Help

issybella
By issybella,
in

[Hello,

I'm interested in same, my dates are April 13th to April 17th. Could you tell me which hotel it could be? Waikiki Marina area Hotel 4star at 102$

Thanks.

I was wondering if you knew what hotel this would be

Amenities are :

Oceanfront

fitness center

pools

restraunt

business center

internet

and spa

Welcome to BetterBidding!

All that is guaranteed thru PRICELINE is a room which accommodates double occupancy, after that it is at the discretion of the hotel... you could receive a room with only one bed and the hotel may be unable, or unwilling, to give you a room with 2 beds (or there could be a fee to upgrade)

HOTWIRE allows you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensures sleeping accommodations for everyone you include on your search. Are you seeing the property above when searching for 2adults/2children? (or 4adults if that is the actual make-up of your group) Is this hotel an option since it only lists Oceanfront, and you appear to be seeking a hotel that is Beachfront?

What is your budget (per nite before taxes and fees) for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing the hotel with the amenities above when searching your dates for 2adults/2children.

I am seeing what i believe to be the Sheraton Waikiki for $119/nite... would this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]