Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Center-Space Needle) Holiday Inn Express

daydream
By daydream,
in

The above is a match for the Holiday Inn Express Seattle Center so that would be my best guess.

Their website indicates self parking is $10/day... i would not expect to find free parking in this area.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is no telling if the price will come down in the next few days... or increase further. If this is the hotel you're trying to target, another risk is that this hotel is replaced entirely by a different property, one which you may not be able to identify or like as much.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went back this morning and the price jumped to 69. Well, I thought a lower price may be appear in evening and decide to check back later. Just about an hour ago and I checked and it was gone! I am pretty disappointed but I have to get a room for my family vacation.

So I go to PRICELINE. I started off with 55, Seattle Downtown Space Needle/3*. I got rejected. So I include 2.5* and increase the price to $57. Guess what, PRICELINE came back and book me into the Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center. I guess I might be able to pull it off w/ $55.

Do I need to re-post this in the Priceline-Washing (State) forum?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]