By XCountryFlyer,
in

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate: $64.00

Nights: 3

Rooms: 1

Subtotal: $192.00

Tax recovery charges and fees: $29.16

Total price: $221.16

Thanks to BB, figured that the amenities was for the La Quinta. Tried bidding 3* on PL and was rejected up to $62 and was given $17 counterbid at $58. At $62 on PL it was then cheaper to buy on Hotwire due to cheaper fees/taxes. From what I have read, PL seems to have moved the La Quinta to 3 stars.

Mixed reviews on this property, but it is inexpensive, has free breakfast, free parking and free WiFi. I am going to call and ask if they could move us to a remodeled room.

Charleston is one of the more challenging PL and Hotwire cities I have bid in since the downtown hotels are not even that cheap through Hotwire and PL and all the rest of the hotels are still not that cheap or a mixed bag and splattered here and there. Cross my fingers on this one.

Thanks for the post.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Glad the board was helpful with your purchase. Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]