Priceline Hotel: Kauai, Hawaii 4/15-4/22

dsharkcali
By dsharkcali,
in

Please follow-up your previous Priceline NYC and Priceline San Diego threads with whatever you ended up doing fory... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

You can see hotels which have previously been reported to the board in the Priceline Hotel List. With PRICELINE there is no telling which hotel you may get, only that you will receive a hotel within the zone you choose at the minimum star level (or higher).

If you're looking to have an educated guess as to the hotel you may receive before your purchase HOTWIRE may be a better option as you can often take a guess based upon the amenities shown before your purchase... still no guarantees, and HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed, and which zone(s) you're willing to accept, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...usually never stay in less than 4 stars but I guess the westin is 3.5 stars and from what I can see is very nice so I would be willing to stay there as well.

You won't be able to bid specifically for the Westin, and if you include the 3.5* star rating in your bidding you could receive a different 3.5* property... do you want to stick with 4*/Resort bidding to begin, then if rejected, explore the 3.5* options?

Let us know and we'll suggest a strategy accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With time on your side i would begin as follows...

Select Resort Poipu...

Bid $95, if rejected add Princeville...

Bid $100, if rejected close browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE

Select Resort Kapaa...

Select Resort Poipu and Kapaa...

Bid $105, if rejected add Princeville...

Bid $110

Any questions feel free to ask. If rejected just post back and we'll revise to try again in 24 hours.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

• 4 weeks later...
With time on your side i would begin as follows...

Select Resort Poipu...

Select Resort Kapaa...

Select Resort Poipu and Kapaa...

Bid $105, if rejected add Princeville...

Bid $110

Any questions feel free to ask. If rejected just post back and we'll revise to try again in 24 hours.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I am think I will probably delay my trip to another day.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]