Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - 3* All Inclusive in Montego Bay, Jamaica

hellyea
By hellyea,
in

Hotwire - Montego Bay - 3*

All Inclusive for $135/night.

My guess is the Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive.

70% Reviewers Recommend

Resort

Beachfront

Food/Beverages Included

A La Carte Dining

Water Sports/Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Complimentary Breakfast

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry

High Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

All Inclusive

Thanks!!

If you get useful information from this site (which I'm sure is why you're here) be sure to use the links in the support section to book your room!!!

The Royal Decameron Montego Beach has a Tripadvisor user review rating of 4.0/5.0 where this HOTWIRE property is showing a 3.5/5.0 user review, so i don't think this is the property you're being offered above, although i don't necessarily have any insight regarding an educated guess... Breezes Montego Bay is one possibility, but i just remmeber seeing that all-inclusive resort when i was in this area of Jamaica so it came to mind, but there are a lot of all-inclusives in this area so this could just as likely be another property (although Breezes does have a 3.5/5.0 TA rating)

Would you consider the potential of splitting your stay... search for 2-3 nites to see if the property above appears and then search for the balance of your stay so see if the same property re-appears. If so, you could purchase a few nites in order to 'look behind the curtain' and if you're happy with the result purchase the remaining nites and not have to change hotels during your stay; if you're not happy with the results enjoy this all-inclusive for a couple of days and then make altnerate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at 3*'s on TripAdvisor, and then looked at the % recommend as well as the user review ratings. The Holiday Inn is at 72% and the Sunset Beach Resort is at 78%. I'm now looking for 4/16 - 4/19 and its coming up for $129/night on HOTWIRE -- Same amenities as previously reported.

I'd be happy with Sunset Beach, and i guess content with the Holiday Inn. Any way to further narrow down or is it a crap shoot?

If you get useful information from this site (which I'm sure is why you're here) be sure to use the links in the support section to book your room!!!

It's a crapshoot...

A hotel which is 3* rated on Tripadvisor is not necessarily rated 3* by HOTWIRE, and the percent recommendations on Tripadvisor is not the information that is displayed by HOTWIRE (this information is taken by reviews submitted by HOTWIRE by its own customers)... so unfortunately i don't think the information above adds any insight.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up not using HOTWIRE. We booked the Royal Decameron for $163/night for both of us, All Inclusive, for 3 nights. Sorry I wasn't able to help fill in a blank for this one!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]