Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Montreal

skymilesin2
By skymilesin2,
in

Hi everyone. There's a 4.5* hotel on Feb 18-22 in Montreal listed with the following amenities:

Restaurant, Fitness, Business Center

Any guesses?

I thought it might be the Sofitel or the Intercontinental, but it's missing Spa and Pool respectively. It doesn't list Boutique or Hi-Speed Internet so it can't be the Lowes Vogue. Does Hotwire ever remove amenities icons randomly just to keep us guessing? Or does this always mean a different hotel?

Thanks in advance for any help in this area as I am new to this.

This hotel has not yet been identified. Just a guess from research i recently did for another user, the Fairmont is a possibility as i recall they did not have a pool.

Also, there is a 3.5* on HOTWIRE which i believe is likely the Delta Montreal (no guarantees). It gets pretty good reviews and at nearly half the price may offer a much better value than this 4.5*.

Of course let us know what you ultimately do for this stay and if we can be of further assistance. If you go with Hotwire please use the link above in this post.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your quick reply. I am still deciding where to stay. I booked a back-up directly with the Montreal Omni Hotel for about 75USD/night with the coupons they sent me but was hoping to get a even nicer place for just a little more.

I did look into the Fairmont and they do have an indoor pool. So I guess we are back to square one. I'll post back here if I end up trying out this Hotwire mystery 4.5*.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]